- Boosts suppleness
- Additive for powder mixtures
- $7.48 ($14.97 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 01 July: Order before Tuesday at 13:30.
Gond Katira, also known as tragacanth, is an innovative product that can be used in numerous ways. Small amounts can tame the hair or blend into a hair mask for a nourishing boost that increases suppleness. Its gel can be used as an additive in plant-based powder mixtures to create a more solid consistency.
- Mix 10 g of tragacanth granules with approx. 100 ml of water and leave to rest for 2-3 hours.
- Mix with a handheld blender to create a gel-like texture.
- Blend with a normal, plant-based paste.
- The product can be applied directly to wet or damp hair.
- Wrap the hair with cling film and leave on for 15 - 20 minutes. Rinse thereafter.
- The hair can be dried as usual.
- The gel doubles as a hair styling product: distribute 1 - 2 nut-size amounts throughout the lengthens of damp hair and style as usual.
- The product's packaging unfortunately has a mistake in the directions, please follow the directions above instead!
- astragalus gummifer
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Pure Gond Katira Granules
English reviews written for Phitofilos Pure Gond Katira Granules
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available