- Rich in flavonoids
- For silky hair
- 100% natural & vegan
- $7.68 ($7.68 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 12 October: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Marshmallow powder can be used on its own or as an additive for plant dyes and plant powders to improve their textures. When used as an additive for hair care, marshmallow powder softens, hydrates and nourishes the hair for a silkier feel.
- Mix the required amount of powder with warm water (500 ml of water for 100 g of powder!*) until a paste is formed.
- Leave the paste to rest for 12 - 24 hours. **
- Apply the paste to cleansed and towel-dried hair. It is advised to wrap the hair in cling film or aluminium foil for 20 - 45 minutes.
- Rinse and dry as usual.
* The required amount of water can vary as is the case with the surrounding temperature, batch, season or additives such as yoghurt, gel, lemon juice, vinegar, etc. and may affect the end result.
** It is advised to let the paste rest at room temperature for the allocated time. This allows the water to be absorbed and sync with the positive benefits of the active ingredient.
- Althaea officinalis root powder
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Phitofilos Pure Marshmallow Powder
| || ||9||(64%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||3||(21%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
1 customer review in English
10 customer reviews in all languages