- $10.98 ($219.67 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only $10.43 / Pc -5%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 12 July: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
The fragrance blend is ideal for restoring energy in a room. Peppermint, lemon and myrrh synergies to create a fresh and herbaceous scent that clarifies and purifies the air. Odours are neutralised and replaced with fresh and pure scents. Ideal for a pleasant atmosphere.
- Use in living rooms, offices and bedrooms.
- Can be used in fragrance lamps, aroma foundations, aroma fleece, diffusers and aroma stones.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Primavera "Clean Air" Fragrance Blend
English reviews written for Primavera "Clean Air" Fragrance Blend
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 250 ml, 500 ml