- Reviving properties
- With D-panthenol
- Delicately soft consistency
Our feet also need tending to on a regular basis and this cream works wonders if you've been standing or walking for extended periods of time. It contains shea butter and almond oil known for their lipid-replenishing properties and ability to strengthen the lipid barrier of the skin. D-panthenol moisturises while rosemary essential oil stimulates circulation. The aroma invigorates the legs and sharpens the senses.
Application: Apply a small amount to the feet/legs and give them a powerful massage.
- fresh & handmade in Graz, Austria
- moisture concept that matches that of the skin
- fragranced using essential oils only
- natural preservatives (according to ECOCERT standards)
- free from synthetic dyes & fragrances
- free from silicones & mineral oils
- minimal & sustainable packaging
- only natural ingredients used
English reviews written for PUR Rosemary Foot Cream
- No reviews available