Rasayana AMRITA Make-up Remover Replenishing Oil
Ayurvedic & lipid-regulating formula
- $22.98 ($45.97 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 December: Order before Friday at 13:30.
The Ayurvedic AMRITA Make-up Remover Replenishing Oil lifts away make-up in a gentle manner - including eye make-up. It contains grape seed, sesame, coconut, olive, argan, sunflower and wild rose oil that possess a lipid-regulating effect without the greasy after effect. Vitamin E, calendula extract and sandalwood soothe the skin.
Amrita means "immortality" and is often referred to in Sanskrit as "nectar". It is linked to the goddess of beauty, fertility and luck.
Tip: Use as a nourishing skin oil after cleansing to soften the complexion and boost skin elasticity.
- Make-up removal: Pour a few drops of oil on a cotton pad and gently stroke across the face to remove make-up. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Face oil: Apply a few drops of oil to clean skin and gently massage until absorbed.
PAO: 6 months.
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Calendula OffIcinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract 
- Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Hexyl cinnamal
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana AMRITA Make-up Remover Replenishing Oil
English reviews written for Rasayana AMRITA Make-up Remover Replenishing Oil
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available