Rasayana Jivana Repairing Protein Booster
Strengthening Ayurvedic hair care
($150.17 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For curls & all hair types
- Texture & shine
- pH value: 3.5 - 3.9
- Nickel tested
Item no.: RAS-RSYN-034-BOOP, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 805698167352
This protein spray has a distinctly acidic pH with restructuring and regenerating properties. In addition, it contains vegetable proteins sourced from wheat, soy, peas and rice, which give the hair texture and shine. In synergy with panthenol, arginine and hyaluronic acid, the hair is supplied with sufficient moisture and styling is simplified, while selected Ayurvedic herbs offer strengthening properties.
The term Jivana comes from Sanskrit and means something like "enliven". It refers to the regenerating properties of the plant proteins it contains.
- After shampooing, spray onto towel-dried hair.
- Other styling products can then be used before the hair is dried.
- Hair treatment:
- Spray onto the hair and scalp when damp.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with shampoo.
|Product Type:||Hair Styling|
|Hair Type:||For All Hair Types , Curly hair|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Nickel tested, Dermatologically tested|
- Aqua (Water)
- cassia italica leaf extract
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract
- Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) Extract
- Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract 
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Arginine Ferulate
- Sodium Phytate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Jivana Repairing Protein Booster
English reviews written for Rasayana Jivana Repairing Protein Booster
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available