Rasayana Mild Shampoo
Skin-friendly & gentle ayurvedic cleanser for your hair
($67.42 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for a sensitive scalp
- Ideal for fine & brittle hair
- Strengthening properties
- Promotes shine
Item no.: RAS-RSYN-009-SHUF-N, Content: 200 ml, EAN: 701197333703
The mild shampoo is based on pure, plant-based surfactants to gently cleanse the hair without any stripping. It contains methi (fenugreek), brahmi (Indian pennywort) and amla that strengthen the hair and promotes shine. Additionally, it is rich in antioxidants that protect the strands against damage caused by free radicals. Ginger has a delicate purifying effective while chamomile water soothes. For hair that is optimally cleansed and cared for.
- Use a small amount of shampoo on wet hair and massage the scalp to cleanse.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Follow with a Rasayana Conditioner.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
pH value: 4.5 - 5.5
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water 
- Coco Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract 
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Phytate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Chloride
- Lactic Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Rasayana Mild Shampoo
0 English reviews written for Rasayana Mild Shampoo
15 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available