The mild shampoo is specially designed for frequent use as it cleanses the hair in a gentle way. It contains plant-based tensides, panthenol, nourishing wheat proteins and methi that promotes softness, moisture and shine. Lemon balm, sage and rosemary add freshness and a clarifying effect. The combination of fenugreek, red grape extract and juniper extract stimulate circulation and are ideal for cleansing fine and brittle hair.
- Use a small amount of shampoo on wet hair and massage the scalp to cleanse.
- For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Follow with a Rasayana Conditioner.
- Shake well before use.
- Deposits may form at the bottom of the bottle. This is as a result of the Ayurvedic ingredients contained in the shampoo.
- Change in colour from one batch to the next is a result of the natural ingredients used.
| || ||6||(21%)|
| || ||12||(42%)|
| || ||5||(17%)|
| || ||2||(7%)|
| || ||3||(10%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available