Rezepte der Oma GertrudeRegenerative Shampoo
Repair effect for dry, damaged hair
- Gently cleanses
- Effective structural improvement
- With vitamins & amino acids
The structure of the shampoo made by Oma Gertrude mildly cleanses the hair thanks to its natural ingredients. For this reason it is perfect for very dry, damaged hair. Its selected ingredients help to improve the hair structure to return the hair to a natural and healthy look with plenty of shine. Organic Oat Extract contains vitamins and amino acids that provide the hair with moisture and strengthen, while ensuring smoothness and radiance. Even the nettle extract contained in the shampoo contains organic vitamins, waxes and plant extracts that contribute to a healthy hair structure and improve growth.
- Massage into damp hair and then rinse thoroughly. Then maintain with a conditioner or hair mask.
- Oat extract: Contains Vitamin A and B as well as mineral salts. It has a tonic, firming effect and stimulates inner cell processes in tired skin. This helps to even out the complexion, reduce wrinkles and retain moisture in the deep layers of the skin.
- Nettle extract: Has toning, stimulating, and regenerating properties. It also has healing-promoting and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains a high amount of antioxidant-acting vitamin C. Furthermore, nettle extract stimulates the microcirculation of the scalp, strengthens the hair's roots and minimizes the electrostatic charging of the hair.
Ingredients (INCI):Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract*, Urtica Dioica Extract*, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool
* from organic agriculture