LÉA NATURE SO BiO étic Baby 2in1 Gentle Cleansing Gel & Shampoo
Gentle cleansing for baby's skin & hair
Features & Advantages
- Protects & soothes
Item no.: GLN-5000654, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 3517360022902
Baby's skin and hair are gently cleansed thanks to the mild formula of this cleansing gel. The no-tear gel is easy to rinse and protects the skin with botanical glycerin that shields it from drying out which may be caused by hard water. The product calms the skin while cleaning and softening the hair.
- Apply to wet skin and hair, gently lather and rinse well with water.
- Dry baby's skin and hair well. Pay particular attention to the folds of skin.
- Do not use on irritated skin!
- For a bath, add a nut size amount of gel to 36°C warm water.
- Do not use on irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
|Consistency / Dosage Form:||Gel|
|Product Type:||Baby & Kids , 2in1 Shampoo & Shower|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types, Sensitive Skin|
|Hair Type:||Sensitive Hair Types , Sensitive Scalp Types , For All Hair Types|
|Brand:||LÉA NATURE SO BiO étic|
|Content by Ethos :||Sulphate-free , Alcohol-free , Dermatologically tested, Hypoallergenic|
|Warning:||Avoid contact with eyes and rinse with plenty of water if necessary, Do not swallow / drink, Use only on intact skin, Store product safely and out of reach of children|
- Aqua (Water)
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water 
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Coco Glucoside
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Sodium Chloride
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Sodium Levulinate
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about LÉA NATURE SO BiO étic Baby 2in1 Gentle Cleansing Gel & Shampoo
English reviews written for LÉA NATURE SO BiO étic Baby 2in1 Gentle Cleansing Gel & Shampoo
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available