SO’BiO étic Tea Tree & Bisabolol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Gentle cleanser for the hair & scalp
- Sulphate-free & mild
- Clarifying effects
- Weightless finish
ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
Cosmébio - COSMOS ORGANIC
The formula is sulphate-free and gentle on the scalp. It contains clarifying tea tree oil and bisabolol - for clean hair and a weightless feel.
- It is advised to exfoliate the scalp prior to cleansing the hair with this shampoo.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to damp hair, massage to cleanse the hair and the scalp then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children.
- Rinse with plenty of water when in contact with the eyes.
PAO: 6 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Xanthan Gum
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil 
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Tea Tree & Bisabolol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
English reviews written for SO’BiO étic Tea Tree & Bisabolol Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- No reviews available