Sóley Organics hrein Cleansing Lotion
Gentle Cleansing for Dry and Sensitive Skin.
($164.73 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With Icelandic wild herbs
- With evening primerose
- Nourishing & calming
Item no.: SOR-HRE-100, Content: 250 ml, EAN: 5694110019813
hrein means "clean" in Icelandic.
Gently creams away make-up, debris and dirt that accumulates during the day. This milky lotion cleanser is rich in radiance giving anti-oxidants that rejuvenate tired looking skin. hrein contains a special blend of evening primrose and hand-picked wild Icelandic herbs that calm and nourish while leaving skin feeling soft and clean.
How to use: Apply one or two pumps of hrein lotion cleanser to dry skin and use fingertips to gently massage the cream over face and neck. Work the formula in circular movements from the centre of face outwards. Rinse off with warm water and cloth. For best results, clean skin morning and evening, follow with refreshing splashes of nærð soothing tonic before massaging in eyGLÓ pure moisture to finish. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- Aqua (Water) 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Anisate
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Betula Pubescens (Birch) Twig Extract 
- Arctostaphylos (Uva-Ursi Leaf) Extract 
- Achillea Millefolium Extract 
- Xanthan Gum
- Salix Phylicifolia (Willow) Extract 
- Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil 
- pure Icelandic spring water
- from natural essential oils
- wild Icelandic herb
Not tested on animals.
Questions & Answers about Sóley Organics hrein Cleansing Lotion
0 English reviews written for Sóley Organics hrein Cleansing Lotion
7 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available