- Suitable for allergy suffers
- Ideal for sensitive skin types
- Produced according to the traditional Syrian formulation
- $6.38 ($3.19 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 20 February: Order today until 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order today before 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
The aleppo soap is probably the first soap that was produced in the Mediterranean area and is an absolute natural product. These soaps are still produced according to the traditional Syrian formulation. This process entails blending cold pressed olive and laurel oils and slowly cooking them to soap. These soaps are shaped or cut by hand and subsequently dried under the sun for 10-12 months. The drying process of the soap ensures its longevity.
Aleppo soap is extremely soft. It is suitable for cleansing the skin, hands and hair, and are well-suited for sensitive skin types. These soaps alleviate insect bites, eczema and psoriasis, and are well-suited for allergy suffers.
This soap is free from colourants and synthetic fragrances.
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Aqua (Water)
- Laurus Nobils Oil
Questions & Answers about TEA Natura Aleppo Soap 16% Laurel Oil
| || ||48||(75%)|
| || ||9||(14%)|
| || ||6||(9%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
2 customer reviews in English
41 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology