- Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
- A minimum of 2 free samples per order
- Over 305000 satisfied customers
TIAMA Iris Intimate Cleansing Lotion
Particularly gentle cleansing for the intimate area
- For all skin types
- Soothes the skin
- with mallow extract & rose water
TIAMA's Iris Intimate Cleansing Lotion is specially formulated for cleansing the delicate intimate area without disturbing the natural pH value. Organic mallow extracts and Damascus rose water have skin-soothing and moisturising effects to counteract itchiness and dryness.
- Apply to the intimate area, cleanse and rinse thoroughly.
- Organic Damascus rose water - softens, soothes & moisturises
- Mallow extract from controlled organic farming - soothes & protects
- Orange blossom hydrosol - hydrates & softens
- Betaine - moisturises
- Aloe vera gel from controlled organic farming - moisturises, protects and refreshes
TIAMA products are free from:
- petrochemicals, synthetic waxes or compounds, glycol, silicone, PVP & synthetic film formers
- artificial thickeners, acrylate, carbomer, PEG & PPG, EDTA & BHA / BHT
- parabens, isothiazolinones, formaldehyde & halogens
- dyes, ethylene glycol & GMOs
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Coco-glucoside, Sodium coco-sulfate, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Iris pallida root extract*, Rosa damascena flower water*, Malva sylvestris flower/leaf extract*, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) flower water*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Betaine, Glyceryl oleate, Lactic acid, Sodium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Parfum, Geraniol**
* certified organic, ** from natural essential oils
About the Iris Product Line
Our Services at Ecco Verde International
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Questions & answers about this product
Ecco-Verde.com shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology