Uoga Uoga Face Cream "I am no Sweetie"
Daily moisturiser with clarifying & regenerating properties
- For problematic, oily & combination skin
- Very light texture
- Regulates sebum production
- $14.98 ($49.94 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Dispatch on 15.04.2019
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order before Tuesday 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business day (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
The face cream has a light consistency that supplies the skin with moisture without the greasy feel. It contains clarifying tea tree oil that is ideal for use on oily and problematic skin types. The formula is enriched with light, unrefined hazelnut, jojoba oils mixed with hydrating aloe vera. Tamanu oil regenerates the skin while zinc clarifies it.
- Apply to the face after cleansing every morning and evening.
- Best used in conjunction with uoga uoga cosmetics that match your skin type.
- It is advised to perform a patch on the inner wrist test prior to first use. Do not use if irritation occurs!
- Close tightly after use and store away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Aqua (Water)
- Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Xanthan Gum
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil 
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Limonene 
- Isoeugenol 
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Uoga Uoga Face Cream "I am no Sweetie"
Whamisa Organic Flowers Water Cream 5 ml, 50 ml
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology