Verdesativa prodog Clarifying Clay Dog Shampoo
Revitalising cleansing for your four-legged friend!
- $41.68 ($4.17 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal, Cash in Advance
This shampoo is ideal for oily and blemished skin or skin prone to dermatitis. It contains clay and tea tree oil with antiseptic and absorbing properties as well as hemp and chamomile, which have a soothing effect.
- It is recommended to take a bath every 1-2 months. Of course, this interval varies depending on the environmental conditions under which the animals live and the kind of life they lead. That is, whether they become dirty more or less easily. However, they should not be washed frequent, otherwise there is a risk that the protective barrier of skin and coat will be affected.
- Remember that every time you wash your dog, you must also wash the kennel and their blankets and or pillows as well as any other items it comes in contact with.
- Before you wash your dog, you must brush its coat, especially if it has long or very long fur to remove excess hair and thicker knots.
- Dilute the shampoo with warm water using a ratio of 1:15 . First wet the dog with the shower head or with a bucket of water, lather with soap from the head to the tail, leave the shampoo on for a few seconds and then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process a second time and apply a special conditioner if necessary.
- Make sure that your dog can dry well (for long-haired dogs you can use a hairdryer).
- Pay attention to the ears: never wash them directly! Dilute a cotton ball with a little prodog and gently wipe your ears without rubbing them.
- Aqua (Water)
- Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Lactic Acid
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
- Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Extract
- Santalum Album Oil
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Alcohol
Questions & Answers about Verdesativa prodog Clarifying Clay Dog Shampoo
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology