White Witch Regenerating Skin Balm
Protects & intensive revitalising care for stressed skin
- Soothes the skin
- Stimulates cell renewal
- Suitable for all skin types
UK Vegan Society
- $32.98 ($65.97 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 December: Order before Friday at 13:30.
A gentle, protective, regenerative balm for all skin types. This coconut oil based formulation protects the skin's outer layer while providing valuable elements needed to regenerate cells and stimulate skin repair.
- A little goes a long way.
- Apply with your fingertips wherever needed.
- Can be applied directly to blemishes.
- Apply to dull dry skin before bed to revitalise and regenerate.
- Apply to chapped lips in winter or sunburned lips in the summer to heal and speed up skin regeneration.
- Apply to cheeks or forehead and other areas of skin affected by exposure to the wind when outdoors.
Active Ingredients: Coconut oil, cocoa butter, borage oil, St John's wort, copaiba balm, rosehip seed oil, calendula oil, lavender, chamomile and calendula.
- Fragrance: Soft herbal notes
- Texture: Smooth balm that melts into the skin
- Skin feel: Soothed, protected, regenerated
White Witch cosmetics are 100% plastic- and BPA-free. The packaging is made from upcycled and recycled glass and sealed with a corkscrew. The lid is biodegradable whereas the glass container can be reused.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Borago Officinalisoil
- Hypericum Perforatum Oil
- Copaifera Officinalis
- Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil
- Lavandula Officinalis Oil
- Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil
- Carnauba wax (Copernicia prunifera)
Questions & Answers about White Witch Regenerating Skin Balm
English reviews written for White Witch Regenerating Skin Balm
17 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 17 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available