Zao Silk Foundation
Exclusive liquid foundation with protective properties
- $51.98 ($173.28 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 4 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 29 December: Order before Friday at 13:30.
For a perfectly natural complexion and beautiful skin! The ZAO Silk Foundation has a liquid texture that evens out the complexion and allows the skin to breathe. It has a light, velvety consistency that is easy to apply and provides a radiant finish. The formula contains several natural organic active ingredients, such as bamboo hydrosol and aloe vera that hydrate the skin while antioxidant-rich magnolia bark extract protects it.
- ZAO refills are available.
- Prep the skin by applying a ZAO primer depending on your individual skin type.
- Place a small amount of foundation on the back of your hand and warm it with your fingertips.
- Distribute the foundation on the face using gentle stroking motions.
- Use the Foundation Brush 711 for a natural finish, distributing it from the centre of the face outwards. A Blender Sponge can also be used.
- When using the Duo Fibre Foundation Brush 714, be sure to apply the foundation using circular motions.
- For extra coverage, pat the product into the skin using the Blender Sponge.
- Aqua (Water)
- Glycerin 
- Butylene Glycol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Sucrose Palmitate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Phyllostachys Nigra Extract 
- Oleic / Linoleic / Linolenic polyglycerides
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Pentylene Glycol
- P-Anisic Acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract 
- Citric Acid
- Ci 77820 (Silver)
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- manufactured with organic raw materials
- from organic agriculture
Silk Foundation Tutorial