Zuii Organic LUX Finishing Powder
Silky soft & light as a feather
- $47.18 ($629.11 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 23 July: Order today until 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Set your make-up with a magical veil of real flower petals that are the true personification of the LUX Finishing Powder. The powder is rich in soothing and highly nourishing properties obtained from aloe vera, witch hazel extract and camellia seed oils. It can be used in various ways: added coverage, shine-control and refining the overall make-up look. The ultra-light, silky texture provides a flawless finish and marvellous skin feel while shielding the face against environmental influences.
- Prep your skin with your chosen Zuii Primers for a seamless, flawless base.
- Ideally worn on top of the Lux Liquid Foundations for a flawless finish or can even be used alone.
- Using Zuii's Powder Foundation Brush or Kabuki Brush, swirl bristles into the foundation.
- Buff the foundation onto your face in circular motions and build until you achieve your desired coverage.
- phyllostachys bambusoides juice 
- rosa damascena flower 
- Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) flower 
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/leaf/stem Water 
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil 
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- camelia sinensis leaf extract 
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract 
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract 
- Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil 
- brassica campestris/aleurities fordii oil copolymer
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil 
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil 
- Magnesium Stearate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
- pavlova lutheri extract
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green)
- Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- CI 77004
- from controlled organic agriculture