Akamuti Natural Skincare
Be the change the world wants to see!
Welcome to the world of 100% natural, organic and ethical beauty by Akamuti!
50 ml, 100 ml
Pure & Natural Care for Dry & Sensitive Skin.
- Rich in precious nutrients
- Makes the skin silky-soft & smooth
- With olive oil from Fair Trade co-operatives
Leave the Stresses of Every-Day Life behind you!
- With precious essential oils
- Detoxifies the skin & leaves it silky smooth
- Calming, soothing & relaxing
Intensive Care for Skin & Hair!
- Ideal as soothing facial cleanser
- Also suitable for sensitive skin
- For healthy looking & shiny hair
40 g, 160 g, 500 g
Natural Skin Food for Dry Skin!
- Also ideal for baby bottoms
- Rich in vitamins & moisturizing
- Fairly traded with co-operatives in Ghana
130 g, 500 g
Nourishing Cleanser for Body & Face.
- Ideal for dry skin
- Without chemical ingredients
- Traditionally handcrafted
- Fair Trade
Anti-aging Skin Care!
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Suitable for both body & face
- A strong antioxidant
Cleansing & Moisturizing Care for Mature & Sensitive Skin.
- Suitable also as hair conditioner
- Rich in antioxidants
- Encourages skin renewal
100% Natural & Organic!
- Unbleached & undyed
- Respects environment & workers
- Soft, fluffy & gentle to the skin
- Size: 30 x 30 cm
One Product - Unlimited Applicability!
- Ideal for dry & rough skin patches
- Protects & soothes baby´s bottom
- Conditions hair
For Sensitive & Impure Skin and Complexion Problems.
- Deeply cleansing
- Detoxifies the skin
- Tones the skin & refreshes the complexion
Ideal Care for Mature Skin & Dull Complexions.
- Purifies & rejuvenates the skin
- With a wonderful resinous aroma
- An energy-boost for all skin types
Delicious Luxury for Normal to Oily Skin.
- Also suitable for problem skin
- Tones & improves the complexion
- 100% natural and beautifully scented
Nutrient-rich care for face & body
- Perfect as anti-aging skincare
- Ideal as a base oil in aromatherapy treatments
- Provides a deep moisture effect
The African Beauty Secret for Skin & Hair!
- Ideal as daily moisturizer
- Rich in Vitamins
- Recommended for dry & impoverished skin
Purifying Treatment for Face & Scalp.
- Can be mixed with water, oil or green clay
- Antibacterial care for face & scalp
- Highly esteemed as ayurvedic remedy
Soap from a Tree? Yes!
- Replaces shampoo & conditioner
- Suitable also as body & face wash
- 100% natural & biodegradable
The Allrounder in Skin Care & Aroma Therapy!
- Intensive treatment for dry & mature skin
- Helps with marked & blemished skin
- Also ideal as calming meditation balm
10 ml, 50 ml
Purifying Treatment for Skin & Scalp.
- With healing properties
- Powerfully cleansing
Hydrating Skin Care for All Skin Types
- Acts against wrinkles
- Reduces scarring & marks
- Ideal as vitamin-rich eye care
The Natural Weapon against Skin Aging!
- With powerful natural preserving qualities
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Ideal for dry & impoverished skin
- Fights wrinkles & stretch marks
Nourishing Cleansing for Normal, Dry, Mature & Sensitive Skin.
- Refreshes the complexion
- Ideal for congested & dull skin
- For silky-soft skin
Instant Help for Chronically Dry Skin!
- Also suitable for hair care
- Very rich in essential fatty acids
- From British organic farms
Intensive Care for Dry & Hungry Skin.
- With a delicious chocolate aroma
- Ideal for skin dried by the weather
- Repairs & regenerates the skin
Intensive Cleansing for Oily & Impure Skin.
- With precious ayurvedic herbs
- Improves skin´s health & vitality
- For noticeablely cleansed skin
Regenerating Care for Distressed & Scaling Skin.
- Rich in vitamins & omegas
- Repairs & conditions upset skin
- Can be blended with other oils
Akamuti refers to the name of this small, family owned business based in Wales. Akamuti means "small tree" and "a little medicine". Both these phrases incorporate what the brand is all about: using the healing power of nature while protecting and conserving nature.
Great detail goes into preparing Akamuti products. Each product is made by and packaged hand using individual raw materials. The materials used are 100% natural without additives.
Akamuti does not test on animals and places importance on environmental and wildlife conservation in respect to the origin of raw materials used. For example, only sustainably sourced palm oil is used.
The traceable origin of raw materials - argan oil from Morocco, olive oil from Palestine, or shea butter from Ghana - are as important as fair working conditions for the people involved in the production process. Akamuti values high-quality handmade items and therefore supports small businesses..
Local producers are encouraged, resources conserved and living conditions improved for humans as well as animals.
All products are:
- free from preservatives
- composed of 100% natural raw materials
- packaged in recyclable materials
- not tested on animals
- fair traded and produced
All prices excl. VAT.