Akamuti Natural Skincare
Be the change the world wants to see!
Welcome to the world of 100% natural, organic and ethical beauty by Akamuti!
Leave the Stresses of Every-Day Life behind you!
- With precious essential oils
- Detoxifies the skin & leaves it silky smooth
- Calming, soothing & relaxing
Intensive Care for Skin & Hair!
- Ideal as soothing facial cleanser
- Also suitable for sensitive skin
- For healthy looking & shiny hair
40 g, 160 g
Natural Skin Food for Dry Skin!
- Also ideal for baby bottoms
- Rich in vitamins & moisturizing
- Fairly traded with co-operatives in Ghana
Anti-aging Skin Care!
- Suitable for acne-prone skin
- Suitable for both body & face
- A strong antioxidant
Cleansing & Moisturizing Care for Mature & Sensitive Skin.
- Suitable also as hair conditioner
- Rich in antioxidants
- Encourages skin renewal
Toning Treatment for Dry, Mature & Sensitive Skin.
- Refreshing & cooling
- 100% pure & natural
- Soothes upset skin
Purifying Treatment for Face & Scalp.
- Can be mixed with water, oil or green clay
- Antibacterial care for face & scalp
- Highly esteemed as ayurvedic remedy
130 g, 500 g
Nourishing Cleanser for Body & Face.
- Ideal for dry skin
- Without chemical ingredients
- Traditionally handcrafted
- Fair Trade
One Product - Unlimited Applicability!
- Ideal for dry & rough skin patches
- Protects & soothes baby´s bottom
- Conditions hair
Ideal Care for Mature Skin & Dull Complexions.
- Purifies & rejuvenates the skin
- With a wonderful resinous aroma
- An energy-boost for all skin types
10 ml, 50 ml
Purifying Treatment for Skin & Scalp.
- With healing properties
- Powerfully cleansing
Intensive Care for Dry & Curly Hair.
- Hydrates hair & scalp
- More manageable & shiny hair
- Protects from moisture loss
For Sensitive & Impure Skin and Complexion Problems.
- Deeply cleansing
- Detoxifies the skin
- Tones the skin & refreshes the complexion
Intensive Cleansing for Oily & Impure Skin.
- With precious ayurvedic herbs
- Improves skin´s health & vitality
- For noticeablely cleansed skin
Delicious Luxury for Normal to Oily Skin.
- Also suitable for problem skin
- Tones & improves the complexion
- 100% natural and beautifully scented
Nutrient-rich care for face & body
- Perfect as anti-aging skincare
- Ideal as a base oil in aromatherapy treatments
- Provides a deep moisture effect
The African Beauty Secret for Skin & Hair!
- Ideal as daily moisturizer
- Rich in Vitamins
- Recommended for dry & impoverished skin
Light Moisturizer for Every Day Skin Care!
- Ideal also for massages
- Protects & tights mature skin
- Tones poor skin
Hydrating Skin Care for All Skin Types
- Acts against wrinkles
- Reduces scarring & marks
- Ideal as vitamin-rich eye care
Purifying Cleansing for Upset & Mature Skin.
- Also suitable for problem skin
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Boosts skin´s repair functions
Regenerating Care for Distressed & Scaling Skin.
- Rich in vitamins & omegas
- Repairs & conditions upset skin
- Can be blended with other oils
Cooling Treatment for Mature & Oily Skin.
- Tightens the skin
- Calming & astringent
- Also ideal for marked skin
Rich Treatment for Normal, Dry, Mature & Sensitive Skin.
- Rejuvenating & regenerating
- Provides a healthy glow
- Nourishes & rehydrates even very dry skin
Akamuti refers to the name of this small, family owned business based in Wales. Akamuti means "small tree" and "a little medicine". Both these phrases incorporate what the brand is all about: using the healing power of nature while protecting and conserving nature.
Great detail goes into preparing Akamuti products. Each product is made by and packaged hand using individual raw materials. The materials used are 100% natural without additives.
Akamuti does not test on animals and places importance on environmental and wildlife conservation in respect to the origin of raw materials used. For example, only sustainably sourced palm oil is used.
The traceable origin of raw materials - argan oil from Morocco, olive oil from Palestine, or shea butter from Ghana - are as important as fair working conditions for the people involved in the production process. Akamuti values high-quality handmade items and therefore supports small businesses..
Local producers are encouraged, resources conserved and living conditions improved for humans as well as animals.
All products are:
- free from preservatives
- composed of 100% natural raw materials
- packaged in recyclable materials
- not tested on animals
- fair traded and produced
All prices excl. VAT.