AKANE Pink Konjac Sponge
Gentle cleansing tool with soothing properties
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 1 item in stock
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The cleansing tool is ideal for use on dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Thanks to its composition made up of pink clay, which is a combination of red and white clay, that is rich in trace elements to provide a gentle cleanse and exfoliating effect which in turn stimulates skin regeneration.
Directions for use & care:
- Use in the AM and PM to cleanse the skin and remove make-up.
- Place the sponge in water and only use when soft.
- Do not use the sponge when hard and always allow to dry well.
- Replace the sponge after 2 - 3 months of use. It can be disposed of in organic household waste.
Ideal for use when following the AKANE 3-step cleansing routine:
- Use the sponge to remove Purifying Cleansing Oil residues.
- Rinse the sponge with water thereafter.
- Pour a small amount of Fresh Cleansing Gel on the sponge and use circular motions to cleanse the face.
- Rinse the sponge well after use, gently squeeze out any excess water and hang to dry.
- French Pink Clay
Questions & Answers about AKANE Pink Konjac Sponge
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology