- Natural protection
- Nourishes the skin
- Waterproof formula
UK Vegan Society
- $21.23 $23.58 -10%($10.61 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only $20.04 / Pc -15%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 01 July: Order before Tuesday at 13:30.
The natural mineral filters found in this sunscreen provide reliable protection while bisabolol and vitamin E lend the skin a pleasant feel. The light-weight formula is quickly absorbed and easy to apply. Perfect for easygoing summer days.
- Due to a printing error, zinc oxide was incorrectly labelled as "nano" on older labels. The error has now been amended. Ecco Verde has received confirmation from the manufacturer and the supplier that the zinc oxide used is guaranteed to be free from nano-technology.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil 
- Zinc oxide
- Aqua (Water)
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Zinc Sulfate
- Isostearic Acid
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Linalool 
- Limonene 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Citronellol 
- Eugenol 
- Geraniol 
- Coumarin 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Alpine Organics Mountain Breeze Sun Milk SPF 25
English reviews written for Alpine Organics Mountain Breeze Sun Milk SPF 25
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available