- All hair types
- Exfoliating granules
- For shine & hydration
Choose Cruelty Free
- $20.98 ($10.49 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 13 July: Order today until 13:30.
The hair mask deeply cleanses and clarifies using aritha, rhassoul and shikakai without aggravating the hair or the scalp. The mechanical peeling and contained cajeput essential oil promote microcirculation of the scalp whilst katira provides hydration and added volume. Dog rose strengthens and promotes shine - for hair that is softer, cleaner and brilliantly shiny.
- Wash and dry hair.
- Apply a small amount of product to the scalp and gently massage.
- Distribute the product through the lengthens of the hair using a comb if needed.
- Leave on for at least 10 minutes.
- Best results are achieved when the mask is left on for 20 - 30 minutes whilst the hair is wrapped in a turban.
- Rinse with warm water thereafter.
- The use of a conditioner thereafter is not needed.
- Scent: patchouli
- Element: water
- Cardinal point: west
- Season: autumn
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chlorid
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Shell Powder
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Corylus Avellana Shell Powder
- Astragalus Gummifer Gum
- sapindus mukorossi fruit powder
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaputi Oil
- Citric Acid
- Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about ANARKHIA Clarifying Hair Mask
English reviews written for ANARKHIA Clarifying Hair Mask
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 200 ml