- $5.83 ($2.33 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery after Christmas. Still searching for Christmas gift ideas? Then give our printable Gift Certificates a go.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel or DHL Express
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
The anti-dandruff shampoo by Anthyllis is particularly gentle on the hair, as it was formulated based on natural detergents. It contains piroctone olamine, an agent which is known for its anti-dandruff effect as well as its balancing and antimicrobial effect. Additionally, piroctone olamine helps to restore the natural balance of the skin.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA standards.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of the product to wet hair. Lather and massage into a delicate foam and then rinse. If necessary, repeat the process.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Chloride
- Piroctone olamine
- Fragrance 
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract 
- Salvia officinalis leaf extract 
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chlorides
- Lactic acid
- From natural essential oils
- From controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Anti Dandruff Shampoo
What is the percentage of piroctone olamine in the shampoo and is it suitable for dyed hair and tattooed eyebrows with dandruff. Thank you
| || ||26||(43%)|
| || ||23||(38%)|
| || ||3||(5%)|
| || ||7||(11%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 44 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 13 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology