- $6.98 ($2.79 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 27 July: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The anti-dandruff shampoo by Anthyllis is particularly gentle on the hair, as it was formulated based on natural detergents. It contains piroctone olamine, an agent which is known for its anti-dandruff effect as well as its balancing and antimicrobial effect. Additionally, piroctone olamine helps to restore the natural balance of the skin.
The formula is enriched with glycerin extracts of sage and nettle from organic farming which are anti-inflammatory, astringent and cleansing.
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for nickel, chromium and cobalt
- Without SLES, SLS and dyes, meeting ICEA standards.
- Without synthetic fragrances
- Exclusively perfumed with essential oils
Application: Apply a small amount of the product to wet hair. Lather and massage into a delicate foam and then rinse. If necessary, repeat the process.
- Aqua (Water)
- Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine
- Caprylyl / caprylic glucosides
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Sodium Chloride
- Piroctone olamine
- Fragrance 
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract 
- Salvia officinalis leaf extract 
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chlorides
- Lactic acid
- From natural essential oils
- From controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Anti Dandruff Shampoo
What is the percentage of piroctone olamine in the shampoo and is it suitable for dyed hair and tattooed eyebrows with dandruff. Thank you
| || ||34||(40%)|
| || ||33||(38%)|
| || ||9||(10%)|
| || ||8||(9%)|
| || ||1||(1%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 64 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available