- $8.98 ($11.98 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 14 October: Order today until 13:30.
The Baby Anthyllis Zinc Oxide Paste prevents redness and irritations on baby's bottom. It has a soft, creamy consistency and protects baby's delicate skin with natural and organic ingredients.
- rich in skin-friendly calming oils
- zinc oxide has repairing and healing properties
- inhibits bacterial growth and protects the skin against urine and excrement
- shea butter soothes and softens the skin; itchiness is alleviated
- glycerin provides moisture
- dermatologically tested on sensitive skin
Application: Apply a generous layer of salve to irritated skin before going to bed. The skin needs to be clean and dry when applied.
- Aqua (Water)
- Zinc Oxide
- Glycine soja oil 
- titanium dioxide
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum parkii butter 
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch 
- Sodium dehydroacetate
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Sodium benzoate
- Xanthan Gum
- Phytic acid
- From organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Anthyllis Zinc Oxide Paste
English reviews written for Anthyllis Zinc Oxide Paste
15 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 15 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available