ApeironFoot & Callus Exfoliating Soap
Revives worn out feet for a wonderfully soft feel
- Relaxing effect
- Strengthens & soothes
- Exfoliating granulate obtained from pumice stone
- Handmade & vegan
Stressed feet require a timeout every now and then. This is best achieved with a foot bath using the handmade Foot & Callus Exfoliating Soap by apeiron. The soap is made using a gentle saponification method with quality oils derived from coconut and olives. These ingredients are also responsible for a fine, mild and creamy foam that, in combination with the pumice stone powder, has the ability to soften dry and callused areas of the feet for increased suppleness. The soap also contains soothing extracts obtained from sage and chamomile blossoms, as well as rosemary and orange essential oils for refreshing relaxation.
Application: Rub the soap along the affected areas of the feet. Massage the delicate soap into the skin of the feet with your hands and rinse. Dry the feet well and follow with the Foot & Callus Active Balm.
- Excellent quality from German soap production. The cutting of soaps takes place by hand.
- Suitable for diabetics
- The soap is completely biodegradable & produced without the use of palm oil.
- Free from synthetic colourants or preservatives
- Free from paraffin, emulsifiers, alcohol & EDTA
PAO: 36 months
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Castorate, Aqua, Glycerin, Pumice, Salvia officinalis leaves*, Chamomilla recutita flowers*, Parfum (natural essential oils), Citral**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
* from certified organic agriculture, ** from natural essential oils