Apeiron Nail Bed Oil
Protects the nails & nail area with selected ingredients
- Suitable for hands & feet
- Pure oil blend
- Conditions & regenerates
BDIH - Cosmos Natural
- $14.58 ($29.17 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 20 February: Order before Monday at 14:00.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
This oil blend cares for demanding, chapped cuticles that are sensitive to pressure. The Nail Bed Oil is made up of a selection of oils that support the regeneration process and thus degreases.
- Pour a few drops on a cotton swab or pad and gently apply to the affected areas several times.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- The oil may become firm when stored below 10°C due to the natural properties of jojoba oil. Its liquid consistency is restored at room temperature.
- When used on a regular basis, the oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin and nails.
- For supple fingernails, toenails and nail beds - Chapped and dry nails or damaged nail beds promote the occurrence of bacteria.
- Ideal as complementary care when suffering from athlete's foot or damaged nail beds.
- The oil blend does not contain any fragrant oils.
- Does not come with an applicator wand which could lead to germs entering the product.
- The skin-neutral pH value supports the skin's protective barrier which increases resistance.
- users that apply nail polish or use nail remover which can dry out the nails and lead to infection.
- people that wear tight-fitting shoes (e.g. pumps).
- that suffer from damp feet or profuse sweating when wearing safety boots, hiking boots, trainers, stockings made from synthetic materials.
- those prone to sweaty feet.
- those who visit swimming pools or saunas.
- bare feet on yoga mats or hotel room floors, etc.
- those often in contact with water - weakens the protective barrier of the skin.
- those who wear safety gloves on a regular basis.
PAO: 6 months
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Nail Bed Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology