ApeironNail Bed Oil
Protects the nails & nail area with selected ingredients
This oil blend cares for demanding, chapped cuticles that are sensitive to pressure. The Nail Bed Oil is made up of a selection of oils that support the regeneration process and thus degreases.
- Pour a few drops on a cotton swab or pad and gently apply to the affected areas several times.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- The oil may become firm when stored below 10°C due to the natural properties of jojoba oil. Its liquid consistency is restored at room temperature.
- When used on a regular basis, the oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin and nails.
- For supple fingernails, toenails and nail beds - Chapped and dry nails or damaged nail beds promote the occurrence of bacteria.
- Ideal as complementary care when suffering from athlete's foot or damaged nail beds.
- The oil blend does not contain any fragrant oils.
- Does not come with an applicator wand which could lead to germs entering the product.
- The skin-neutral pH value supports the skin's protective barrier which increases resistance.
- users that apply nail polish or use nail remover which can dry out the nails and lead to infection.
- people that wear tight-fitting shoes (e.g. pumps).
- that suffer from damp feet or profuse sweating when wearing safety boots, hiking boots, trainers, stockings made from synthetic materials.
- those prone to sweaty feet.
- those who visit swimming pools or saunas.
- bare feet on yoga mats or hotel room floors, etc.
- those often in contact with water - weakens the protective barrier of the skin.
- those who wear safety gloves on a regular basis.
PAO: 6 months
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
Questions & Answers about Apeiron Nail Bed Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology