BalmBalmLemon Essential Oil
For colds & nausea
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Choose wish list:
Create a new wish list:
Item no.: AYA-BBES0014, Content: 10 ml
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
An essential with many talents: it treats colds and nausea, uplifts the mood and doubles as an insect repellent. The oil is extracted from the peel of the fruit.
- Country of origin: Italy
Directions of use:
- Essential Oils should be diluted into a carrier oil for use on the skin at a ratio of 5 drops in total of essential oil to 10ml (one dessert spoonful) of carrier oil for bodies.
- 5 drops to 10ml for face, neck and children.
- Only certain essential oils are suitable for babies and they should be mixed at 2 drops to 10ml of carrier oil.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated natural substances and should be treated with respect and caution.
- They should never be used neat on the skin with the exception of a few essential oils when advised by an aromatherapist.
- Please take care to keep essential oils out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or any medical condition, please seek advice before use.
- Likewise, if you have very sensitive skin, it would be advisable to seek advice or carry out a patch test on a small area of skin before use.
- Citrus Medica Limonum 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about BalmBalm Lemon Essential Oil
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 13 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology