- Suitable for all skin types
- Reliably cleanses
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Friday, 13 December: Order today until 14:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Place your order today before 14:00 and receive your package in 2 business days (DHL Express, only valid for in-stock products)
- Cash in Advance
The extremely fine-pored structure of the sponge is perfect for gentle yet effective cleansing. The konjac used is obtained from the konjac root, making it completely vegan and 100% biodegradable. The natural alkaline effect balances the acidity of the skin.
The sponge is available in the following varieties:
- Black bamboo: antibacterial bamboo charcoal is ideal for use on skin that is prone to impurities.
- Red clay: sensitive skin benefits from the included red clay
- Green tea: enriched with green tea extracts, the sponge is ideal for cleansing dry and combination skin types.
- The sponge can be used on its own or in conjunction with a cleansing product.
- Soak the sponge in warm water before use.
- Gently extract any excess water and use circular motions to cleanse the face.
- Rinse the sponge after use and hang to dry.
The sponge lasts between 2 - 3 months if maintained properly. The old sponge can be disposed of in organic waste or used to hydrate plants in a flower pot or garden.
- Bamboo Charcoal
Questions & Answers about benecos Natural Konjac Sponge
| || ||32||(45%)|
| || ||16||(22%)|
| || ||8||(11%)|
| || ||5||(7%)|
| || ||9||(12%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 42 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1.000 ml
- 75 ml, 200 ml, 500 ml
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 2 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology