BioearthAnti-Pigmentation Face Mask
Evens out & balances the skin
- $5.99 ($39.94 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with Post.at Parcel
- Pay conveniently with Credit Card (VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club), Paypal or Cash in Advance
- Recommended if your skin suffers from hyperpigmentation
- For an even-looking complexion
- Disposable mask made of cellulose
- Vegan & nickel tested
The disposable botanical face mask is tailored toward restoring the evenness and balance of skin affected by pigmentation abnormalities. It contains plant-based ingredients such as amygdalic acid, extracts sourced from peas and tumeric, as well as aloe vera juice and Jania Rubens.
- Carefully place the face mask on clean and dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage any residues into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with few drops of face serum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only suitable for external use.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Mandelic Acid
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Sucrose Dilaurate
- Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract
- Curcuma Longa (Tumeric)
- Jania rubens extract
- Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract 
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Anti-Pigmentation Face Mask
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Delivery in 10 - 12 working days.
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology