Bioearth Face Mask Epigenetic Lift
Anti-aging care that plumps & smooths the skin
- $7.18 ($47.89 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 14 October: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The cellulose face mask is considered as an organic, anti-aging product that plumps and smooths the complexion. It contains innovative actives such as an epigenetic complex - a biotechnological extract obtained from phytoplankton as well as stem cells sourced from argan and tomato juices - that rejuvenate, refresh and soothe the skin. Aloe vera juice and Jania Ruben extract have also been included.
- Carefully place the face mask on clean and dry skin.
- Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and massage any residues into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with few drops of face serum.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Only suitable for external use.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Hydrolyzed Tomato Skin
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract 
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract
- Punica Granatum Fruit Extract 
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit extract 
- Alteromonas Ferment Extract
- Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Extract
- Jania rubens extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Face Mask Epigenetic Lift
| || ||3||(50%)|
| || ||2||(33%)|
| || ||1||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available