- $19.38 ($19.38 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Thursday, 14 October: Order today until 13:30.
A nourishing face mask in organic quality is tailored to the needs of dry and mature skin types with functional substances, such as cactus pear oil, sweet almond oil and aloe vera juice. Coenzyme Q10 binds free radicals and counteracts damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Apply an even layer to the skin.
- Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, leave the mask on for 5 - 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water thereafter.
- Avoid the sensitive eye region and direct contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- nickel tested
- dermatologically tested
- AIAB approved
- Aqua (Water)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylheptyl Caprylate
- titanium dioxide
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Stearic Acid
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil 
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil 
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Linseed Acid
- Phytic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Xanthan Gum
- Benzoic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- from controlled organic agriculture
About Bioearth's Masks
Questions & Answers about Bioearth Nourishing Cactus Pear Face Mask
English reviews written for Bioearth Nourishing Cactus Pear Face Mask
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available