- Can be used for aromatherapy
- Antioxidant effect
- Regulates sebum production
- Promotes healing
The sage essential oil is obtained through steam distillation using the leaves of the sage shrub. Due to its pleasant scent, sage oil is often used as an additive for soaps and perfumes. Sage oil also possesses antioxidant properties making it an excellent ingredient for anti-aging cosmetics. It is said to promote healing when it comes to scars, stretch marks or atopic dermatitis. The oil is also beneficial for thinning hair, grey hair and may counteract the formation of dandruff.
Blends well with: clary sage, rose geranium, ginger, lavender, orange, vetiver, neroli, rosemary & tea tree.
Interesting facts: For centuries sage was used for medicinal and cooking purposes. In the Mediterranean regions, the plant also found its use in dental hygiene. During Ancient Times, sage leaves were used to conserve meat and other food types.
- Read the label carefully and note the accompanying instructions.
- Only suitable for external use.
- Do not use undiluted.
- Non-toxic and non-irritating.
- Avoid using when pregnant.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- May cause damage to organs.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Biopark Cosmetics Sage Essential Oil
0 English reviews written for Biopark Cosmetics Sage Essential Oil
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 100 g