Bioturm Protection Balm No.43
Intensive care for stressed skin
Bioturm's Protection Balm No. 43 provides optimum care for your skin. The formulation is made up of selected oils and beeswax that form a breathable protective barrier that protects the skin from wetness and moisture without causing a sticky feel. Organic extracts obtained from chamomile and calendula have regenerating and skin-soothing effects while glycyrrhizinic acid provides the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, it also brings with it a prophylactic effect against infections. The balm offers intensive care thanks to its lacto-intensive complex that supplies particularly dehydrated skin with needed lipids.
- diaper area: babies or incontinence
- bedsores: irregular moisture contact (maceration)
- Apply several times a day, as needed, to the affected areas of the skin.
- Treats skin irritations, redness, flakiness and age-related skin problems.
- forms a barrier of protection that guards the skin against moisture.
- intensive care for strained skin
- special lacto-intensive complex normalises the skin
- chamomile & calendula extracts soothe & regenerate the skin
- liquorice extract has an anti-inflammatory effect
- paraffin oils
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil*, Oleyl Erucate, Glycerin, Polyglycerin-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Lac*, Brassica Campestris / Aleurites Fordi Oel Copolymer, Cera Alba, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3-Diissostearate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Zinc PCA, Glyceryl Caprate, Tocopherol, Oryzanol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate
* certified organic
About the lacto-intensive active complex
English reviews written for Bioturm Protection Balm No.43
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available