Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes
Removes dirt, oil & make-up without rinsing
- $8.98 ($0.30 / Pc)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
Skin-friendly has never felt nicer thanks to our handy towelettes. In one simple step, they kindly remove your make-up, while cleansing and toning your skin. Lovingly created with Cotton Extract to soften your skin, Rice Extract to moisturize and Aloe to soothe, each natural towelette is as gentle as gentle can be. . .
Gently Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing. Leaves the skin feeling velvety soft.
- Cotton extract softens the skin
- Rice extract moisturizes the skin
- Aloe Vera extract calms the skin
- Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing.
- Softens with Cotton Extract, moisturizes with Rice Extract and calms skin with Aloe.
- Fragrance Free.
- Hypoallergenic and Allergy Tested.
- Dermatologist Tested and Ophthalmologist Tested.
- FSC certified, natural cloth.
- 99.1% natural
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Flower Extract
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract
- Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract
- Beet (Beta Vulgaris) Root Extract
- Euphrasia Officinalis Extract
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne A Sucre) Extract
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
- Xanthan Gum
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Citric Acid
- Alcohol Denat
- Benzoic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
Questions & Answers about Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes
| || ||5||(22%)|
| || ||9||(40%)|
| || ||5||(22%)|
| || ||2||(9%)|
| || ||1||(4%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Delivery in 12 working days.
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology