- Absorbs excess moisture
- Regulates odour formation
- Regulates & invigorates
- $15.48 ($51.61 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 01 June: Order before Wednesday at 13:30.
Silky and rice starch have been added to the cream to give it its airy and moisture properties. The cream also contains rosemary essential oil and sage that regulate and vitalise. For all-around protected, soft and pleasant skin feel.
- Apply a thin layer of cream to the feet every morning and evening - do not massage into the skin.
- The Silk Body Powder can be used in conjunction with the Hydrating Foot Cream when experiencing excessive sweating or when skin is dry and rough.
- Tired legs can benefit from the Revitalising Leg & Arm Tonic.
- The Sage Purifying Bath supports the Hydrating Foot Cream when it comes to the regulation of sweat.
- Truly 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Aqua (Water)
- oryza sativa (rice) starch
- Solidago Virgaurea Extract
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Limonene 
- Serica Powder
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Linalool 
- Citral 
- Geraniol 
- Citronellol 
- Coumarin 
- Propolis Cera
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Deodorising Foot Cream
English reviews written for Dr. Hauschka Deodorising Foot Cream
- No reviews available