Eau Thermale JONZAC +Cica Repairing Soothing Cream
Highly nourishing care for the face & body
- $22.03 $24.48 -10%($22.03 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only $20.81 / Pc -15%
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 14 October: Order before Tuesday at 13:30.
The +Cica Repairing Soothing Cream has a fresh, pleasant and non-sticky texture that a protective film on the skin to support regeneration. Its formula contains the patented Cicathermale® complex made up of 30% Jonzac thermal spring water as well as pennywort extract to nurture irritated, demanding, dry skin. Zinc PCA, biomimetic ceramides and the patented FPD protective complex are also contained in the composition. Day after day, the skin is supplied with moisture and regeneration is enhanced. Suitable for the whole family, including newborns.
- dermatologically tested
- Apply the cream as often as necessary to the desired areas.
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- It is recommended to use the cream at least 2 times a day.
- Massage gently into the skin.
- Avoid the eye contour area.
- Do not use it on wounded or moist skin.
- If the skin does not improve, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
|Discount :||At Least 10% Off|
|Application :||24-Hour Moisturisers|
|Product Type:||Face Creams, Body Creams|
|Skin Type:||Demanding Skin, Damaged Skin|
|Brand:||Eau Thermale JONZAC|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Alcohol-free|
|Certficates:||PETA Cruelty Free, ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic, Cosmébio - COSMOS ORGANIC|
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Coco Caprylate/ Caprate
- Decyl Oleate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Pentaricinoleate
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Pentylene Glycol
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Sodium Levulinate
- Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate
- Zinc Pca
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) Extract 
- Sodium Benzoate
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate
- Ceramide 3
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- from organic agriculture