Vegan Food Wraps
A sustainable, plastic-free way to keep food fresh
($6.73 / Pc, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- With vegan wax
- 3 different sizes
Item no.: XBO-ELV-EL-RVFW-3, Content: 3 Pcs, EAN: 5060636882468
A great replacement for plastic cling film, these food wraps are a sustainable and reusable way to keep food fresh for longer. Plastic cling film ends up in the landfill adding to plastic waste.
These pretty food wraps are made of cotton coated with a layer of vegan wax and can be reused for up to a year.
When they are no longer usable, they can be fully composted as they are biodegradable.
- With high-quality, vegan wax
- Vegan & food grade
- Also suitable for the freezer
- Free from soy & palm oil
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Made in the UK
- Eco-friendly paper packaging
Directions for use:
- Warm the cloth between your palms until it is soft and flexible.
- Wrap it around the food or place it over a bowl and gently press down.
- The wrapped food can also be stored in the freezer.
Instructions on care:
- After use, wash the towels with cold / lukewarm water and mild dish soap. Air dry.
- With proper care, the wraps will last up to a year.
- The wipes are not suitable for people who are allergic to pine.
- Not dishwasher safe. Not microwave safe.
- Allow the food to cool before wrapping or covering with the cloth. Keep the wraps away from high temperatures.
- Do not use the cloths to wrap meat or fish.
Cloth S: 20 x 20 cm
Cloth M: 25 x 25 cm
Cloth L: 30 x 30 cm
|Product Type:||Wax Cloths|
|Content by Ethos :||Plastic-free , Palm oil-free|
|Material:||Cotton, Plant Wax|
Questions & Answers about Vegan Food Wraps
English reviews written for Vegan Food Wraps
Discover Ecco Verde:
Free delivery in United States
Get at least 1 free sample
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 21.100 products