farfalla Bulgarian Rose 10% selection
Features & Advantages
- For aromatherapy & room scenting
- Ideal for dry & sensitive skin
- Delicate floral fragrance
Item no.: FAR-xxrosebs10, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534011594
The Bulgarian Rose 10% Oil is ideal for dry and sensitive skin types. Furthermore, the oil can be used for room scenting to enhance the atmosphere within the space. Bulgarian Rose Oil has a very balancing and relaxing effect.
- Botanical name: Rosa damascena
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Part of plant: flower
- Extraction: steam distillation
- For mourning and sorrow: Mix 1-2 drops of the 10% rose oil with an organic body oil. Gently massage on the chest area.
- Sensual body oil: Mix 80 ml of organic jojoba oil with 4 drops of bergamot and 2 drops of rose oil 10%.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects