farfalla Organic Spanish Sage - Low in Ketones
Ideal for mental fatigue
$11.41 $12.68 -10% ($228.17 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Fresh scent
- Invigorating effect
- Activates & revives
- ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
Item no.: FAR-xxlavsalb, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014939
The fruity and herbaceous aromas of Spanish sage is perfect for use during winter. The essential oil can be used to purify the air, possesses properties that enhance concentration and supports you in stressful situations.
Directions for use:
- Ideal for room scenting or personal aromatherapeutic care.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or for small children.
- Do not use when suffering from epilepsy.
Tip: Ideal for fragrance lamps and diffusers.
- Salvia Lavandulaefolia (Sage) Leaf Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P301+P310 - IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H228 - Flammable solid
- H301 - Toxic if swallowed
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects