- Fresh, resinous scent
- Purifies the air
- Promotes positivity & courage
This essential oil stems from France and has an appealing fresh and resinous scent that purifies the air. It uplifts the mood and promotes a feeling of positivity and courage.
- Use as a room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Note: Consult literature for aromatherapy before use.
- Strengthing & invigorating bath: Mix 4 - 10 drops with a coconut foam base (liquid soap), honey or cream.
- Fragrance lamps: Blend with citrus oils during the colder season.
- Recommended for use in the sauna.
- Origin: France
- Part of the plant used: needle
- Extraction method: steam distillation
- Botanical name: Abies alba
- Abies Alba 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic White Fir Grand Cru
English reviews written for farfalla Organic White Fir Grand Cru
- No reviews available