farfalla Organic Ravintsara
Natural essential oil
Features & Advantages
- Fresh, eucalyptus-like scent
- Ideal for purifying the air
- May support the body's defences
Item no.: FAR-xxravebgc, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534014694
The natural oil is particularly well suited for purifying the air. It is obtained from the leaves of the camphor tree in Madagascar and exudes a fragrance that is reminiscent of the fresh and clean scent of eucalyptus. Therefore, the natural essential oil is best used during the colder months of the year to revitalise and energise. Ideal for sauna sessions.
Directions for use:
- Room scenting:
- 1 - 5 drops in a diffuser or fragrance lamp
- 10 - 15 drops on an aroma stone.
- 15 - 30 drops mixed with 70 ml DIY organic room spray base.
- Bubble bath:
- 4 - 10 drops/full bath diluted in 1 tablespoon of foam base, cream or honey.
- Add 6 drops of tea tree oil and 3 drops of ravintsara to a glass with 4 tablespoons of coconut foam base and mix. Pour into bathwater.
- Body oil:
- 8 - 30 drops mixed with 75 ml organic body oil.
- Massage oil:
- 3 drops ravintsara mixed with 10 ml almond oil.
- Use to massage the chest area in circular motions.
Note: Consult specialist literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Sniff the vial at signs of winter ailments.
- During flu season, place a fragrance lamp with 3 drops of ravintsara in the office.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Ravintsara
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Ravintsara
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available