farfalla Violet Leaves 20% (80% Alc.)
For increased optimism!
Features & Advantages
- Promotes mental receptiveness
- Fresh, green fragrant scent
- Absolue from Egyptian violet leaves
Item no.: FAR-xxveil20, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534012638
No natural fragrance can be produced from violet flowers, but from their leaves we can make a precious absolue with a mysterious, tart green note. Suitable for fresh and «green» fragrant scents. The essential oil is very strong when undiluted and becomes sweeter when diluted with alcohol.
- Origin: Egypt
- Part of the plant used: the leaves
- Type of product: extraction through a solvent
- Botanical name: Viola odorata
|Product Type Google Base:||General|
|Product Type:||Essential Oils|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
Questions & Answers about farfalla Violet Leaves 20% (80% Alc.)
English reviews written for farfalla Violet Leaves 20% (80% Alc.)
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available