- Certified organic
- From wild collection
- The best lavender oil
Wild lavender grows between 900 and 1800 metres and is a small and insignificant plant compared to the cultivated variety but yields the finest quality of lavender oil. The intense sun and harsh conditions that the plant grows in provide this essential oil with its enormous potency and sweet, spicy scent. The harvest is extremely arduous: our organic farmers cover large distances in trackless mountain terrain.
- Origin: France
- Part of Plant used: panicles
- Production: steam distillation
- Botanical name: Lavand. angustifolia ssp. angust.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract 
- from controlled organic wild collection
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Wild Mountain Lavender
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Wild Mountain Lavender
12 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 12 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available