The sun milk counteracts the negative effects for UVA and UVB rays, protecting the skin with a light sun protection factor. It contains carrot extract and oryzanol that are rich in antioxidants to bind free radicals.
- It is advised to apply a generous amount to the skin for the first 2 - 3 applications 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Repeat application several times a day (approx. every 2 hours), especially after swimming or excessive sweating.
- Protect small children and babies from direct sunlight.
- Avoid the sun during the hottest times of the day (11 am - 4 pm).
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract 
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Caprylic/capric Triglyceride
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Daucus carota leaf extract
- Sodium Phytate
- Citric Acid
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Limonene 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Linalool 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts and essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 4-6
English reviews written for Fitocose Carrot Sun Milk SPF 4-6
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available