- Suitable for all hair types
- Can be used when suffering from hair loss
- Stimulating effect
- $15.98 ($31.97 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 14 October: Order before Monday at 13:30.
Our Services at Ecco Verde Online Shop
- Free delivery to United States from $180.00 *
- Delivery with DHL Express
- Cash in Advance
The Millet & Sabal Hair Lotion by Fitocose is rich in plant extracts and was specially developed to counteract hair loss and promote hair growth in a natural way.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 5 - 10 drops of lotion to the affected areas of the scalp on a daily basis.
- Leave on for at least 30 minutes and rinse with warm water thereafter.,
- It is not necessary to cleanse the hair with shampoo when using the lotion. Shampooing every 2 - 3 days is sufficient.
- Use on a daily basis for 1 - 2 months. Continue the hair treatment after 3 months again.
- Suitable for external use only!
- This is a thermo active product that may cause redness, therefore it is advised to avoid contact with the face and eyes. Wash hands thoroughly after each use!
- Not suitable for children below the age of 10.
- Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from children!
- Aqua (Water)
- Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract 
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate
- Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
- Panicum Miliaceum Extract
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Powder
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Pyridoxine chloridrate (Vit. B6)
- Capsicum Annuum Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Humulus Lupulus Extract
- Amni visnaga
- Ethyl xymeninate
- Salicylic Acid
- Piroctone Olamine
- Benzyl nicotinate
- Zinc Gluconate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Millet & Sabal Hair Lotion
| || ||6||(54%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(9%)|
| || ||3||(27%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 7 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available