Fitocose Monoi Oil
For supple hair & groomed skin
($83.89 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for all hair & skin types
- Ideal as an after-sun oil
- With anti-frizz effect
- Increases suppleness
- Vegan OK
Item no.: FIT-FC2031, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 8050705462377
Monoi oil has long been regarded by the indigenous people of Tahitis as a beauty elixir. It is used to protect the skin and hair from external influences.
- Due to its moisture-retaining properties, it is advisable to use the softening and fragrant oil after bathing.
- After-sun care:
- The oil promotes and maintains a perfect tan, while at the same time, it prevents the skin from drying out , which can be caused by sun, wind and salt.
- In order to soften dry, damaged and frizzy hair and promote its manageability, apply to the hair before shampooing and leave on for a few minutes before shampooing.
- During the cold season, the oil solidifies in its container. Gently warm it in a water bath to transform it into liquid consistency once more.
|Product Type Google Base:||Bath & body, Hair|
|Application :||Tinted Moisturisers|
|Product Type:||Hair Care , Body Oils|
|Skin Type:||For all Skin Types, Dry Skin|
|Hair Type:||For All Hair Types, Dry Hair|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan, Minimal plastic packaging|
|Fragrances:||Floral , Coconut|
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Monoi Oil
English reviews written for Fitocose Monoi Oil
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available