- Recommended for irritated & sensitive skin
- Contains zinc oxide
- $12.78 ($25.57 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 05 July: Order today until 13:30.
Fitocose has developed a cream that is ideal for sensitive and delicate skin as well as skin affected by environmental stressors. It contains zinc oxide, azulene and liquorice that boast skin-soothing properties. What's more, the cream supplies the skin with a boost of moisture.
- Apply the cream to clean skin.
- Massage into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract 
- Ci 77947 (Zinc Oxide)
- Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glycerin 
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Citric Acid
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Sodium Phytate
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Oil
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Soothing Cream
English reviews written for Fitocose Soothing Cream
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available