- For oily hair types
- Clarifies & normalises
The clarifying, vegan shampoo has normalising properties that counteract the formation of dandruff brought about by excess sebum production.
- pH value: approx. 6.7
- Apply a small amount of product to the scalp and gently massage.
- Leave on for a few moments and rinse with warm water.
- Not suitable for excessive use.
- Low foaming shampoo.
- Do not repeat application. A second cleanse is only required if hair still feels dirty.
- Avoid the use of a hairdryer to reduce the risk of heat damage, hair breakage and dryness.
- Aqua (Water)
- Urtica Dioica Extract 
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Coco-Sulfate
- Melaleuca alternifolia cajaputi oil
- Piroctone Olamine
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil 
- Sodium caproyl
- Lauroyl lactylate
- Guar hidroxypropyltrimonium chloride
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric Acid
- Limonene 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Tea Tree Oil & Nettle Shampoo
Is the bottle plastic or a glass bottle ?
English reviews written for Fitocose Tea Tree Oil & Nettle Shampoo
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 250 ml
- 30 ml, 200 ml, 2,50 l
- 200 ml
- 200 ml
- 50 ml, 150 ml