- For hair prone to dandruff caused by dryness
- With pure plant surfactants
- $8.58 ($4.29 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 22 December: Order today until 13:30.
The Tea Tree Oil Shampoo by Fitocose counteracts the formation of dandruff brought about by dryness when used on a regular basis. Pure plant surfactants cleanse the hair in a gentle way while tea tree oil and thyme extracts clarify and condition the scalp and hair.
- pH value: approx. 6.7
- Dilute a small amount of shampoo (approx. 1 Tbsp) with half a glass of water.
- Apply to the scalp and massage to cleanse.
- Leave on for a few seconds before rinsing with warm water.
- Low-poo formula: low lather formation
- Aqua (Water)
- Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract 
- Lauryl Glucoside
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Melaleuca alternifolia cajaputi oil
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil 
- Piroctone Olamine
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium caproy
- Lauroyl lactylate
- Guar hidroxypropyltrimonium chloride
- Sodium Anisate 
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Limonene 
- from organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
English reviews written for Fitocose Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
naturaequa Tea Tree Shampoo250 ml
Fitocose Wheat Germ Shampoo200 ml
CMD Naturkosmetik Tea Tree Oil Shampoo30 ml, 200 ml, 2,50 l
naturaequa Baobab Shampoo250 ml
Fitocose Millet Shampoo200 ml
Fitocose Jalus Shampoo200 ml
LOGONA Juniper Oil Anti-Dandruff Shampoo250 ml, 750 ml
LOGONA Moisturizing Shampoo250 ml