Fleurance Nature ODOUR REMOVER Diffusion Complex
For a pleasant & clarified indoor atmosphere
- Neutralises bad odours
- With 5 essential oils
- Chemotype essential oil
ODOUR REMOVER Diffusion Complex is composed of 5 essentials oils - lemongrass, sweet orange, petitgrain, mint and verbena - that ensure clean indoor air and neutralises bad odours. Even cold smoke does stand a chance against the lemony and summery scent.
The chemotype of the plant is disclosed as botanical and biochemical by the HEBBD.
Directions for use:
- Small spaces or cupboards: sprinkle a few drops of oil on an aroma stone.
- Larger rooms: Pour a few drops in a diffuser.
- Recommended operating times for larger rooms: 20 - 30 minutes. Operating the device for longer is not advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use it on the skin or swallow.
- Do not burn.
- Do not use in the presence of children or women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. It is recommended to wait for about 30 minutes after switching off the device before entering the room.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects